Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default I never thought of making acting my career: Chitrangada Singh

Follow us on Social Media

The hot and sensuous Chitrangada Singh, who started her career almost a decade ago with Sudhir Mishra’s 'Hazarron Khawaishein Aisi’, has now moved to mainstream cinema. The glaring fact about her career so far, has been her regular breaks about which she goes candid with Daily

If one scans her career graph, one would notice that she took a long break of four years after 'Hazarron Khawaishein Aisi’ and ‘Kal Yesterday and Tomorrow’, and was last seen on the silver screen in 2008 in ‘Sorry Bhai’. Talking about the same, the actress elaborates, “While taking this break, I never thought of coming back to acting. I never wanted to take up acting as my career, but during this break I missed this profession a lot. I finally realised that I am made to do this and I enjoy the whole concept of acting in films.”

She further adds, “I made up my mind that I have to do films, but then I did not wanted to make a hasty decision. I wanted to wait for the perfect script and today, I feel it was worth the wait.”
    ...being a human...