Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default ‘Force was not publicised the way it had to be’- John speaks out

Follow us on Social Media

John 'Action' Abraham, feels his film 'Force' may have done great at the Box Office, had it been publicised (promoted) well.

While promoting Desi Boyz, John put forth his thoughts and said that every film requires strategically planned publicity.

"I thought personally, Force was not publicised the way it had to be. Every film has to be publicised well as that creates a buzz amongst the viewers," John said.

As per sources from B’Town, this is said to be a reason why Abraham is skeptical of doing the sequel of Force, which crowned him the title of Action Abraham.

Maintaining that there are no disputes and misunderstandings, John did show his willingness to work with Nishikant in the next project, "It is a pleasure to work with Kamat and given an opportunity, I would do another film with the director. Force has changed my image and the audience has accepted me in my new avatar,” explained John.

Let's hope the issue between John and the film producers is resolved soon and we get to see John playing a daredevil cop in Force 2.
    ...being a human...