Post Poonam Pandey Nude Pic with 'God' Sachin Tendulkar Hurts Fans!

Follow us on Social Media

Poonam Pandey, who is actively posting her semi-nude photographs supposedly to motivate the Indian Cricket team, is also famous for her strip tease on her website, was in the news for wrong reason again. The hot model Poonam Pandey was angry after her morphed nude picture with God of Indian Cricket Sachin Tendulkar has suddenly resurfaced on the cyberspace. This has hurt the hearts of Sachin fans too.

Pandey became famous after she offered to strip for Team India and is now not happy with an anonymous creator's imagination of morphing her picture and placing it with another tampered image of "God of Cricket" Sachin Tendulkar who is shown giving his blessings to a Pakistani cricketer.

Offended with the act, Poonam tweets, "TweetHrts & all my Fans round d World i do appreciate ur Love towards me but such edited pix really hurt me as for me Cricket is a RELIGION". Referring to similar morphs in past, Poonam further elaborated on tweet, “Had Seen Few Pix Photoshoped oh RaOne ,then also Singham ect. but never thot someone wud make a pic of mine like this . Crzy people lol”.