Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default John Abraham claims to be better than Akshay Kumar

Follow us on Social Media

John Abraham has gained recognition as an actor for his performance in ‘Force’. The actor has reinvented himself and proved that he can be a good action hero. Not only in action films, John has come a long way in the comedy genre too.

John Abraham is back with a comedy flick 6 years after Garam Masala. Interestingly, John explains the genre as ‘dramady’ which is a combination of comedy and drama. The comedy has two hottie Deepika Padukone and Chitrangada Singh.

On being asked whether his upcoming film ‘Desi Boyz’ also promises action, the actor says, “Desi Boyz is a different film. It is a comedy that the audience has not witnessed as of now.”

John seems to be quite content with his comic timing. “I have improved in the comedy genre also. In fact, Akshay has complimented me for having an improved comic timing and now I feel I have delivered better than Akshay (he laughs).”

The actor further added, “I have worked with Akshay in ‘Garam Masala’ and have learnt a lot from him. Also, I respect Akki for the kind of healthy atmosphere he creates while working.”

Interestingly, The USP of the movie is a pole dance sequence of 30 seconds. John Abraham and Akshay Kumar will be seen in that pole dancing sequence and they have gained hands on professional training for the sequence.
    ...being a human...