Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Default The Rock & Cena VS Awesome Truth, not a good idea

Follow us on Social Media

Well, last Monday John Cena was pissed off on The Awesome Truth because they stopped him becoming a 2147th time WWE Champion (Thank You Awesome Truth!!) and because of this he wanted to take a revenge from them and he got the match for this and his partner was Zack Ryder. But later that night this match became a Handicap match when The Awesome Truth (Miz & R-truth) took out John Cena's partner . So, there was a possibility that John "Super"Cena would lose but (No!!!" wait a minute, it is impossible that Super Cena will lose!) he won even this match by Disqualification. And then he made an announcement that he wants to make a partnership with the Rock to defeat the Awesome Truth . It was not a good idea for me. And this week the story went even worse when on Monday Night RAW (31.10.11) "Super" Cena defeated The Miz even after an interference from R-truth, and not only this but he also hit attitude adjustment on R-truth after the match . So, what problem I have is why the heck John Cena needs the Rock to beat them at Survivor Series if he can destroy them both lonely? This idea makes me pissed off and I don't know why WWE is making such a ridiculous story .
    What is your opinion about it?
    Please give your opinions below in comments
    Last edited by Akili; 11-23-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: plaease to please

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

I do agree that it's not a good storyline. I don't know why Wwe showed John Cena manhandling Awesome-truth last monday. If he can beat them alone then whats the point in making a tag match at SS. I think the storyline would have been much better even if Cena would have won his match against The Miz. And then after the match he would have been assaulted by Miz-truth.

But again the match is good for the business. Because of the SS posters[Cena and Rock together]. SS was sold out in 90 minutes.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

I think they are showing that cena and the rock wins easily at survivor series 2011 ....

But wwe have bigger plans one of them cena or rock gonna make his team lose by giving his own partner a finisher.....

Then the storyline starts......

Between the rock and cena...

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

Do You Know What I Think:

I think they gonna do it what i right in my first comment because this is the only chance to make.....

the rivalry great between the rock and cena ..

Well, it's not the first time regarding WWE creating a strange storyline where unlikely partnerships are made.

Survivor Series 2001 is a perfect example (referring to Team WWF (The Rock, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Kane, and The Big Show) defeated Team Alliance (Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, Booker T, and Shane McMahon).).

Easy, before you guys go all "OHH, BUT DAT WASS WWF WHICH WASS MUCHHH BETTARRR DAN TODAYYZ"-on me, that's not the point I'm trying to address here. It's just that sometimes rivals teaming up is not always a bad idea in my opinion.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

It's not a bad idea, but it's not the best idea either. That tag team match isn't even close to something that you really look forward to compared to a match like Mark Henry vs. Big Show that took place at Vengeance. They could have made some better matches for SS the way I see it.
    Respect

T

well, The Rock & Cena VS The Miz & Truth isn't a bad idea...the bad idea is why the hell John cena destroying them lonely??? why he won two matches in a row against them, he should have lost and then he should have announced that he needs the Rock to kick their @$$

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

well, The Rock & Cena VS The Miz & Truth isn't a bad idea...the bad idea is why the hell John cena destroying them lonely??? why he won two matches in a row against them, he should have lost and then he should have announced that he needs the Rock to kick their @$$

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

Well, it's not the first time regarding WWE creating a strange storyline where unlikely partnerships are made.

Survivor Series 2001 is a perfect example (referring to Team WWF (The Rock, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, Kane, and The Big Show) defeated Team Alliance (Steve Austin, Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, Booker T, and Shane McMahon).).

Easy, before you guys go all "OHH, BUT DAT WASS WWF WHICH WASS MUCHHH BETTARRR DAN TODAYYZ"-on me, that's not the point I'm trying to address here. It's just that sometimes rivals teaming up is not always a bad idea in my opinion.

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

Do You Know What I Think:

I think they gonna do it what i right in my first comment because this is the only chance to make.....

the rivalry great between the rock and cena ..

T

Quote Originally Posted by KLO View Post
    I think they are showing that cena and the rock wins easily at survivor series 2011 ....
    But wwe have bigger plans one of them cena or rock gonna make his team lose by giving his own partner a finisher.....
    The storyline between them has already started at WM27. And I think one of them will screw the other after the match, not during the match.

It's Clobberin Time

T

Quote Originally Posted by KLO View Post
    The storyline between them has already started at WM27. And I think one of them will screw the other after the match, not during the match.

It's Clobberin Time

T

ya right.

T

but what i hate is why john cena didn't lose??? why he is destroying the Awesome Truth lonely?

Conspiracy fella... Conspiracy

T

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
    I think Little Gimmy is behind all tis conspiracy.

Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 11-05-2011 at 11:23 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

T

the reason is rocky needs the time to brush off 7 years of ring rust he acquired during his 7 year semi retirement. its good for the feud in the long run because the Rock isn't going to suck because he hasn't been in the ring
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 11-06-2011 at 10:45 AM.
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

Yeah , Cena will take all the beating ,and by miracle he is gonna get up then tag the rock . Rock is gonna go in , make 2 moves then attack cena , taging him , then rock laughes , super cena starts beating all and he wins again!
    Happy ending .

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

it will be the greatest tag team in the WWE!! Awesome Truth can u smell wat the rock is cooking

T

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
    hahahaha LOLX....nice comment dude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast