Landed To DesiRulez

Default Adware from desi rulez

Follow us on Social Media

I 've been using this site but lately I ve been hiving problems. Whenever I click on the links like Tv serials or other movie which I can't remember I got this messege from Norton " recent attempt to attack your computer was blocked. Then I switched to mcafee and still I got this messege when I clicked on the link. Can someone tell me wat's going on?

Im not sure if this was the messege becuz i tried to retreive from the log. But im sure that I saw a waring pop up my Mcafee when I clicked on the movie link. Plz help me

Retired Staff

if it's getting again n again then there wud be something wrong but if it's just came up once or twice then nothing to worry.. if u still concerned scan your pc with either mcafee or norton

p:s. it's good to scan pc at least a month even tho u think everything was good

dR Founders

this also usually happens because of google ads, my internet security gives the message every time i get on the site, but dont worry it does not harm your computer if you keep scanning and have your internet security and virus protector updated

dR Rockers