Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default KBC 5 cr winner's wish list - the civil services

Follow us on Social Media

From a monthly salary of Rs 6,000, Sushil Kumar has hit the jackpot by winning Rs 5 crore ($1 million) on the game show 'Kaun Banega Crorepati 5'. He says he will now prepare for the civil services - something he had stopped dreaming about due to his financial situation earlier.
    "Everything seems completely different. The feeling is yet to sink in. I had never thought I would be able to win Rs 5 crore," Kumar, 27, told IANS on phone from Mumbai.
    This was Kumar's second attempt at making it to the hot seat which turned into a life-changing moment for him - he entered the show with the aim of winning Rs 2,500,000. He won 20 times that.

"I came to the show with the mindset that I would go back home with at least Rs 25,00,000 but by god's grace I have won Rs.5 crore. Even after deducting the tax, I know I would get at least Rs 3.5 crore which is enough for me," he said.
    Before becoming a crorepati, Kumar, who hails from East Champaran in Bihar, used to work as a computer operator. So winning the game show is a big moment in his life.
    "Ever since I have won, I am stormed with calls from family and friends and even from those whom I have rarely met. It's a fabulous feeling. I didn't prepare much for the show. I just had an idea of what could be asked and did a little preparation with whatever books I had," he said.
    Kumar, who is married, lives in a big joint family - he has five brothers, five nieces and a nephew.
    "First of all, I would build my new house. Then my younger brother is working with a garment shop and earns merely Rs 1,500 per month. I would help him to start a new business so that he gets settled in life. I am also planning to help my elder brother to get a new shop," he added.
    ...being a human...

dR Angels
    Location my own beautifuL worLd =)

dR Force!!!
    Sea Side