Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Sayali Bhagat decides not to take the legal route against Shiney Ahuja

Follow us on Social Media

Days after releasing a press note reportedly issued by her PR machine and claiming that big profile names including Amitabh Bachchan, Arya Babbar and Shiney Ahuja are trying to take advantage of her, model-turned-actor Sayali Bhagat has now done an about-turn! “There are so many of us who are silently suffering this kind of harassment for so many years. But I can’t take it any more. I am fed up of being treated like an available piece of meat,“ Sayali had said in the press release which apparently came from her PR people. Shortly after this initial statement, Sayali was quick to rubbish some of the claims “I have a huge respect for Amit Sir. Amitabh sir and Arya sir have never done such things with me. All of those are rumours. I don’t know from where these are coming from, I never said it. The thing about Shiney Ahuja is true, but not the others,” she insisted. Sayali continues to puzzle us with her ever-changing stand on the matter. In her latest press release the actor claims that her statements are manipulated and wrongly circulated without any verification
    ...being a human...