Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Bipasha and Madhavan to sizzle in Jodi Breakers

Follow us on Social Media

Bong beauty Bipasha Basu will be seen romancing south superstar R. Madhavan in ‘Jodi Breaker’. This unusual pair will try and tickle the funny bones of the audience with the romantic comedy. The film was previously called ‘Shaadi Fast Forward’ but as the word ‘Shaadi’ is too common in Bollywood, the director thought of the word Jodi and finally titled the film ‘Jodi Breaker’.

This is for the first time the two actors are paired in a film and reportedly, Maddy and Bipasha have bonded over physical training and fitness. The two have become very comfortable and friendly with each other. The other cast of the film includes Omi Vaidya, Milind Soman, Dipanita Sharma, Mrinalini Sharma and Helen.

Commenting on her experience working with Madhavan, Bipasha says, “ ‘Jodi Breakers’ is a very unique romantic comedy. The story and my role both are very refreshing and is a first-of-its-kind for me. Madhavan and my pairing is very unusual and our chemistry is just perfect. Ashwini's work is very thorough and I have had most fun while shooting for this film with the entire cast and crew."

On the other hand actor Madhavan is going gaga about his co-star Bipasha. On a social networking site Madhavan states, “Folks.U R gonna loveee Bipasha in this film-She looks Unbelievable. I don’t think she has looked better or Hottteeerr in any other film". He further adds, “I have had the best time so far. Ashwini, the director, and the producers, Prasar Visions, are a dream team. In Bipasha I've found, a most charming, fun and talented co-star. She is so full life and fun. I can't wait for the release. Do wish us luck!”
    ...being a human...