Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Ra.One, already declared a superhit!!

Follow us on Social Media

The first copy of one of the most antisipated film of the year Ra.One was watched by Shahrukh Khan, Arjun Rampal and Karan Johar. The trio had all praises for the film.

Shahrukh Khan aka G.One wrote on twitter: “Everyone seemed to enjoy the Ra.One experience at the trial. Allah has been very kind to all of us & I hope all of u appreciate the newness.”

The villain of Ra.One, Arjun Rampal, too, appreciated the film to the core. He wrote: “Just saw RA1 guys so happy, guys get ready for a ride, so proud of the whole team. Especially the Vfx department.”

Karan Johar, was overjoyed by the final outsome of the film. He tweeted: “I just saw RA1! Adrenalin pumping and the best computer graphics india has ever seen!!! Its a MEGA BLOCKBUSTER super hero ride!! OUTSTANDING.”

Karan also mentioned Arjun Rampal and Kareena Kapoor in his tweet, showering praises for their work in Ra.One: “Arjun rampal makes a stunning impact and my darling bebo is the most beautiful ever!!!! Watch out for the kid armaan in the film!!!”

Congratulating SRK’s superb acting skills, Karan Johar wrote: “@iamsrk is not only a mega movie star but every inch of his performance is conviction personified!!!”

Ra.One is all set to hit the big screen tomorrow i.e. 26 October. Hope you guys have booked your tickets!!
    ...being a human...