Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default I can't do ROLES that YOUNG GIRLS do now: Preity

Follow us on Social Media

Preity Zinta has been in the industry for more than a decade now.

While she doesn?t have many films on hand presently like the way she used to have till few years back, she is still considered a dependable name. So is the growing competition coming from younger lot of new actresses proving too much of a competition for her?

Preity states in this regard, ?There will always be someone younger and hungrier standing behind me. When I entered there were many who were ahead of me.

Ten years later may be there shall be many more behind me. I will still say that I would not be worried or shaken because someone younger has come in my place. I will look ahead and try to cross mountains. I cannot do roles that young girls can do now. In fact not many know that I have turned down a lot of roles.

After a certain period of time you go for higher goals and different dreams. You have different ambitions. I am in a happy and content space of my own. There is grown within me and five years later I will have still higher goals to achieve.

So when I am old and retired I can look back and I?ll be proud to say that I had been a part of a film like Videsh. I have put my heart and soul into it.

If people don?t appreciate me I will not be dejected and see to it that I worker harder and make people appreciate my work.?

Thanks a lot for sharing

yea the last movie she did that was big was i think kabhi alvida na kehna..after that we didnt see her doing anything huge..i dont think she has done something challenging yet like rani for ex she did black .. which was good ..
    preity needs something like that too something original and different to make her mark .. not like the movies nowadays where the girl just wears little clothes falls in love ..and stuff like that

αм ι тнє σηє αη∂ σηℓу?
    υz уσυ'яє тнє σηℓу σηє
    ιт єℓт ѕσ ℓσηg αη∂ ℓσηℓєу
    ωαιтιηg σя
    уσυ тσ σмє