Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Saif is the true Nawab, says Kareena

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Kareena Kapoor, who was last seen in a somber mood at the demise of beau Saif Ali Khan’s father, Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi, seems to be a thorough professional, for the actress has not let the tragedy in her personal life affect her professional commitments. The chirrupy actress is back with bang and she made the same evident, when she visited the office in Mumbai on Tuesday, to promote her much anticipated flick Ra.One. We bowled her over with a few personal questions and Kareena was more than happy answering these googlies!

The much in love actress gleamed at the very mention of her boyfriend and seemed all set to settle down. When probed about who tries to win over the other when the couple fights, Kareena exclaimed, “Saif is the true Nawab. He never coaxes me when we fight. In fact, it’s me who has to make myself understand the whole scenario.”

Kareena, who couldn’t stop gushing about beau Saif, also went on to add that Saif is real cool guy and extremely easy going. “Saif is a very chilled out guy. He seldom loses his temper and it’s very easy to be with him.”
    ...being a human...