Results 1 to 2 of 2
03-18-2009, 01:06 PM #1
Run Internet site from windows calculator
How to acces the internet via your standard Mcft Calculator
When your browser(s) is/are messed up for some unexplainable reason
1. Open your MS Calculator. This is normally found in Start => All Programs => Accessories => Calculator.
2. Open the help-window by pressing the F1 key.
3. Click the top-left corner icon of the help window once (Standard is a Document with a Questionmark).
4. Select Go to URL-address.
5. Type your address into the avaliable field, but remember to type http://, and not just www. (or equivalent).
6. Have fun!
Hope you remember this in case all else should fail!
ONLY PEOPLE DIE LOVE DOESN'T
10-23-2010, 04:32 PM #2