Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    12

    Default When is Jeff Hardy coming back?

    Follow us on Social Media





    When is Jeff Hardy coming back to the WWE you think?
    Did you've heard any rumors about it?

    Greetzzzz

  2. #2
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Never!! He's in TNA!


    Sorry About Your Damn LUCK!
    BEER MONEY


    Watch your money!
    And your alcohol!
    Cause when the tide rolls out and the ships go down,
    You know you're gonna take a fall.

  3. #3
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    Never!! He's in TNA!

    +1


  4. #4
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    He is TNA now like stated above .
    Respect

  5. #5
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    Never!! He's in TNA!


    Yes I know but on August 28th after the Steel Cage match with CM Punk he said: "This is not goodbye forever, this is only goodbye for now"
    So I thought maybe he's coming back this year because I heard a rumor that he's comingback at 11-11-11 but that's not gonna happen..

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Never. WWE won't take him. They've already given him a second chance. And a third. And a fourth I believe. Even TNA is embarressed by some of his antics, he also just did a brief (or is still in on a brief) stint in prison that would've been alot longer had he not cut a deal with the prosecutors as he was up for some pretty serious drug charges. WWE does not and will not be associated with anythin like that.

    Jeff Hardy will never be in a WWE ring again (niether will Matt, but wgaf about Matt eh? ).

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jRKO View Post
    Yes I know but on August 28th after the Steel Cage match with CM Punk he said: "This is not goodbye forever, this is only goodbye for now"
    So I thought maybe he's coming back this year because I heard a rumor that he's comingback at 11-11-11 but that's not gonna happen..

    Yeah. Not godbye to WRESTLING, but godbye to WWE

    Sorry About Your Damn LUCK!
    BEER MONEY


    Watch your money!
    And your alcohol!
    Cause when the tide rolls out and the ships go down,
    You know you're gonna take a fall.

  8. #8
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,056

    Default

    NO!! he will be back in the WWE!! Its on 11 - 11 - 11

  9. #9
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reedwan View Post
    NO!! he will be back in the WWE!! Its on 11 - 11 - 11
    no


  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reedwan View Post
    NO!! he will be back in the WWE!! Its on 11 - 11 - 11
    NO!! HE'S IN TNA!!!!!!!!!!
    He's on poster for TNA Turning Point 2011


    Sorry About Your Damn LUCK!
    BEER MONEY


    Watch your money!
    And your alcohol!
    Cause when the tide rolls out and the ships go down,
    You know you're gonna take a fall.

  11. #11
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    366

    Default

    The Truth is ................ Hardy iN tNA .............
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    Never. WWE won't take him. They've already given him a second chance. And a third. And a fourth I believe. Even TNA is embarressed by some of his antics, he also just did a brief (or is still in on a brief) stint in prison that would've been alot longer had he not cut a deal with the prosecutors as he was up for some pretty serious drug charges. WWE does not and will not be associated with anythin like that.

    Jeff Hardy will never be in a WWE ring again (niether will Matt, but wgaf about Matt eh? ).
    I agree on every word.
    Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
    My story is one of many thousands and the world will not suffer if it ends too soon.

  13. #13
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hamburg/Germany/Europe
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Never
    http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic80520_1.gif
    "The best in the World" - Could not say it any better

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •