dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

Default What will happen at 10/10/11 WWE Raw Supershow.

Follow us on Social Media

HHH has said to wwe.com that the show will continue and we will see Punk.cena,Big show Orton and Sheamus in action. But the wrestlers who walked out have said that they wont appear.

Now Raw is a 2 hour show. And I don't think these few wrestlers can give that much Air time.

So I think we might get to see a assault by the voters of no confidence on the wrestlers appearing on Raw.

And having said that we might also get to see Miz, Truth returning again and assaulting HHH because there will be no one to save him.

What do you guys think?

There will for sure appear more wrestlers than that pictures over there shows...
    We might hear the ringtone of the "Anonymous" RAW GM again, and if we do so, there is a chance we'll see Miz and Truth back.
    However, I don't think they will return if HHH remains in charge.
    Why bother discussing instead of just waiting? It is only a few hours till the show begins - So you should have posted this a few days eariler .

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by Thebenefit View Post
    There will for sure appear more wrestlers than that pictures over there shows...
    We might hear the ringtone of the "Anonymous" RAW GM again, and if we do so, there is a chance we'll see Miz and Truth back.
    However, I don't think they will return if HHH remains in charge.
    Why bother discussing instead of just waiting? It is only a few hours till the show begins - So you should have posted this a few days eariler .
    Maybe we will see Anonymous raw Gm again

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

i wanna see big show
    big show vs zigg-swag handicap match should be good enough raw

They will probably just end the show with a big tag-team match with all the "lovely" supertars... But I am getting tired of those! Fatal-4-Way and Handicap matches FTW!