Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Anurag is very romantic: Kalki Koechlin

Follow us on Social Media

Her shiny eyes have the ability to light up a dark room. Her unconventional looks make her standout in the crowd, so much so that you’d still look at her, whether you it or you don’t. Well, that’s Kalki Koechlin for you- an effervescent, intelligent and a confidant woman, who makes sure that there’s absolute attention while she’s talking.

This damsel of French descent has managed to carve a niche for her and in and her marriage to maverick director Anurag Kashyap seems to have only added some spunk to her character. The actress, who visited the Daily Bhaskar office in the capital to promote her flick ‘My Friend Pinto,’ made some candid confessions about the love of her life- Anurag.

Mention Anurag Kashyap and Kalki’s all set to speak her heart out. When asked what attracted her in Aurag, Kalki is quick to add, “He’s very honest and absolutely romantic.” Elaborating on the same, Kalki confesses that it took a long time for Anurag to woo her, as initially she was all awed by him. “When I signed Dev D, I had no clues about who Anurag was. I came back home and googled him and that’s how I got to know his credentials.
    ...being a human...