Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Default 720p video support

Follow us on Social Media

I'm was very happy to download some month ago, Summerslam in 720p by Rudos but unfortunately, i didn't know and I tried to view it on my slow computer and it was unwatchable because my cpu don't works fast like core duo
    Please, there's a some way to view it on my divx player, maybe trying to update firmware or install codecs for h264 mpeg-4 and enjoy me next shows? I hope in a solution... thanks to all

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

I think that's not your CPU, you need to upgrade your Video Card (Graphics Card) that is powerful enough to play hd movies.

(I assume you are using on board graphics which must be old computer bcoz you said your cpu is not fast enough like core duo.)

T

no my video card isn't on board. I have an Ati radeon 9200 pro with 128 Mb..
    It's possible view it on my divx-dvd player?

T

Well your video card seems nice for 720p videos.

why don't you try to use freeware players like VLC, KM Player, UM Player, Media Player Classic?
    I prefer VLC. Install it and try to watch it in VLC instead of divx player.

Link : VLC Player

What is your computer configuration ?
    Last edited by PL47ER; 10-09-2011 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Link Added.

T

i have cpu amd athlon xp 1900+ (socket 462), ram 512 mb with 166.7 mhz

i also tried vlc and it's very very bad.. video freezes. tell me also what codecs are better to watch it.. I played on Bsplayer FREE and not but sometimes video goes slow and audio it's always out of sync. Maybe, my problem depends also from codecs audio/video

T

Well according to your specification, I think even if you upgrade some parts, it won't work properly. Sorry to tell you that it's time to upgrade your PC now.

Get a second hand PC with core 2 duo Intel CPUs with better RAM and better FSB speeds.

Only CPU is not responsible for high speed, FSB does matter.
    I used to have a Intel P4 desktop with DDR RAM PC3200 which was running at 200MHz Bus Speed and another one with Intel P4, DDR RAM PC4200 was running at 266MHz.
    Believe me, the same CPU and chipset does make difference with that FSB difference.

In your case, the CPU and the Chipset also looks old now. Change it so that you can have more space to upgrade hardware in future too.

(Note : I think if you go to buy new ram for your desktop, may be you won't find any in market and if you will, that will be costly then latest rams in market.)
    Last edited by PL47ER; 10-10-2011 at 10:55 AM.

Administrators www.desirulez.net

T

nice work PL47ER