Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-07-2011, 09:20 AM #1
10/5 Raw Breakdown: HHH Gains Viewers While 12-Man Tag Tanks
As previously reported, Monday's RAW drew a 3.05 cable rating and average 4.28 million viewers.
Looking at more detailed demographic data, the show did a 2.7 among male teenagers, which is less than half the rating WWE used to draw in this demographic just a few years ago. RAW drew a 2.5 in the 18-49 males demographic, a 1.1 among female teenagers and A 1.2 in Women 18-49. Overall, the ratio of males to females was 2 to 1.
Here's a look at some of the most and least popular segments from the show:
* Mark Henry vs. John Morrison and the RAW heels talking about banding together against Triple H lost 353,000 viewers.
* HHH coming out to address them plus Kelly & Torres vs. Phoenix & Natalya gained 185,000 viewers.
* Jinder Mahal vs. Santino Marella lost 210,000 viewers.
* Video highlights from Hell in a Cell, the Miz/R-Truth Youtube clip that was shown at the beginning of the 12-man tag match gained 531,000 viewers.
* The remainder of the 12-man tag match lost 170,000 viewers.
* The show's closing segment with the "vote of confidence" regarding Triple H's performance was the big winner of the show, gaining 1,163,000 viewers. This was one of the biggest gains from one quarter hour to another throughout the entire year.