dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Default Top 10 WWE matches of 2011 so far!

Follow us on Social Media

hello everyone,
    today I am going to publish of great wwe matches that happened this year (2011). Some of you will be agree with me and some of you will not. So, here is my list of "Top 10 matches of WWE this year so far"

#10: Rey Mysterio & Alex Riley VS The Miz & Jack Swagger on RAW 27/6/2011 :-
    Some of you won't agree with me on this and some of you didn't see this match or didn't notice, but it was a great back-and-forth Tornado tag match with great crowd reaction. These 4 guys performed very nicely in the whole match. If you didn't see this match then go to youtube and watch it now, then you will realize why I put this match on # 10.

#9: John Cena VS CM Punk on RAW 8/22/2011 :-
    Did you see this coming? Maybe not, but it's one of my favorite television match that had great back-and-forth action. CM Punk and John Cena fought each other with the best of each other to become #1 contender for Alberto Del Rio's WWE Championship. The ending was not that great but still it was one hell of a classic match. That's why it is on #9 in this list.

#8: Christian VS Alberto Del Rio at Extreme Rules 2011 :-
    Christian is one of my favorite WWE superstars of today. He had great matches at almost every pay-per-view he competed in this year. I really wanted him to become World Heavyweight Champion. When Extreme Rules was about to happen, I was only looking forward to this Ladder match. And this match made my wishes come true because Christian became the World Heavyweight Champion in the end of this great quality match. The Crowd went crazy when Christian won it. #8 for this

7#: The Miz VS John Morrison on RAW 3/1/2011 :-
    This was a falls count anywhere match for the WWE Championship when John Morrison won a contract for the WWE Championship match in a ladder match against Sheamus. This match was very great and brutal. Both young men showed their best. Both men showed great Resiliency and kicked out of each others' moves. In the End The Miz retained by hitting Skull Crushing Finale on John Morrison on the floor. Great match.

6#: Edge VS Dolph Ziggler at Royal Rumble 2011 :-
    It was an excellent match that featured Edge & Dolph Ziggler. Edge retained his title after a great back-and-forth action. I respect Dolph Ziggler because he is one hell of a superstar. He is being misused by WWE team. He should be in the Main Event Title scene not in Mid-card defending the United States Championship. His main event push in the start of 2011 was great but this only helped him to become world champion for just 15 minutes. Anyways, i give this match 6th place.

#5: Christian VS Randy Orton at Over the Limit 2011 :-
    An awesome match which was full of fast action and crowd reaction. Randy Orton and Christian stole the show with this epic match.

#4: John Cena VS CM Punk at SummerSlam 2011 :-
    Two biggest stars in WWE and 2 WWE Champions are face to face. What happens? a great match happens. This match went for nearly half an hour with counter, kick outs of finishers and the crowd reaction was also great. I loved this match.

#3: Christian VS Randy Orton at SummerSlam 2011 :-
    No Holds Barred Match for the World Heavyweight Championship. This match was the the best of the series of matches they had. Their each battle was different and epic but this was the best. The end was shocking when Randy Orton hit RKO to Christian on steel steps to pick up the win. And Thank God that this time, table was broken when Randy Orton hit RKO to Christian on the announce table

#2: The Undertaker VS Triple H :-
    What happens if 2 legends collide for their pride? What happens if a 13-times world champion challenges a legend who is undefeated at Wrestlemania ? yes, you are right. An epic battle takes place. This match was full of chair shots (even on head) and full of emotion. I almost got a heart attack when the Undertaker kicked out of Tombstone Piledriver. But for me, this match at #2 is better.

#1: John Cena VS CM Punk at Money in the Bank 2011 :-
    Perhaps the best match that we didn't see for years. This match had everything the people want. It had back-and-forth action, emotion, an electric crowd, kick outs of finishers. This was a 5-star match that went for 33 minutes ( longer than The Undertaker VS Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 25). This match will win Match of the Year award. But....wait, maybe..just maybe a better match happens this year, that's why we should wait until the end of this year.

Are you agree with my list? if Not then give your top 10 matches list below.

T

everyone is agree with me wow.....

T

1. John Cena vs CM Punk - MiTB
    2. Triple H vs Undertaker - WM27
    3. Christian vs Randy Orton - SummerSlam
    4. Christian vs Randy Orton - Over The Limit
    5. Christian vs Alberto Del Rio - Extreme Rules
    6. John Cena vs CM Punk - SummerSlam
    7. CM Punk vs Triple H - Night Of Champions
    8. CM Punk vs John Cena vs Alberto Del Rio - HiAC
    9. CM Punk vs Randy Orton - Extreme Rules
    10. John Cena vs Rey Misterio - RAW

Sorry About Your Damn LUCK!
    BEER MONEY

Watch your money!
    And your alcohol!
    Cause when the tide rolls out and the ships go down,
    You know you're gonna take a fall.

T

5 to 1 is good ranking but 10 to 6....i don't agree

T

Where is 2011 Money in the Bank Ladder Raw and Smackdown match ?

T

it was good but not the best

T

I think edge's last match should have been in there

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

T

1- John cena vs the miz (OTL)
    2- John cena vs Cm Punk (SS)
    3- Under Taker vs Triple h (WM27)
    4- Christian vs Randy Orton - (SS)
    5- Sin cara vs Sin cara (HIAC)
    6- Randy Orton vs Mark Henry (NOC)
    7- John cena vs Batista (OTL)

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

T

Quote Originally Posted by toshi_moaz78 View Post
    1- John cena vs the miz (OTL)
    2- John cena vs Cm Punk (SS)
    3- Under Taker vs Triple h (WM27)
    4- Christian vs Randy Orton - (SS)
    5- Sin cara vs Sin cara (HIAC)
    6- Randy Orton vs Mark Henry (NOC)
    7- John cena vs Batista (OTL)
    WTF? Cena-Miz n1?
    story of the match: Miz and A-Ry beat the hell out of John, the he AA's A-RY out of nothing and puts Miz in the STF to take the victory, another Cena 15 sec comeback.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

T

All matches specially those involving Edge.

T

rooftop RKO...i m totally agree with u

T

john cena vs miz on RAW 05/02/2011 was also a great match