Retired Staff

Default Bollywoodís Holi plans

Follow us on Social Media

With Holi around the corner our B-wood is geared up to play with the array of colors to mark the colorful festival. Read what are B-wood plans for Holi:

Amitabh Bachchan
    Nothing! Weíre celebrating no Holi this year. Yes, I know our home is an open house on Holi every year. Hopefully, weíll be back to celebrating Holi next year. This year too many tragic events have happened around us. On a personal level, my fatherís passing away then my motherís prolonged illness have suspended Holi celebrations in my house. And then, of course, the things that are happening in Mumbai and the countryÖ do you think anyone is in the mood for celebration? Weíre not.

Preity Zinta
    What am I doing for Holi? Nothing! Sleeping the whole day. Recovering from jet lag after my trip to New Zealand. In any case I think Holi has lost its original spirit long back.

Deepika Padukone
    Hopefully Iíll have the day off. In which case Iíll do what I always do each time Iíve a day to myself. Celebrate with my family and close friends.

Farhan Akhtar
    For the first time I wonít be home for Holi. Iíll be shooting abroad. It breaks my heart to miss Holi. Canít be helped.

Shilpa Shetty
    Iím throwing a Holi bash at my home. The whole industry is invited.

Bipasha Basu
    Iíve no Holi plans. Iím allergic to Holi colours. Iíll spend Holi with my family devouring delicacies. Itís a diet-free day for me.

Abhishek Bachchan
    Iíll be shooting in Kolkata for Mani Ratnam. So, itís a Holi away from home.

Genelia DíSouza
    Iíll be shooting in Delhi on Holi.

Rajeev Khandelwal
    Iím shooting for Peter Gaya Kaam Se in Goa. Iíll be experiencing the Goan Holi for the first time.

Harman Baweja
    Iíll be shooting in Delhi for Itís My Life. I think my lightmen, camera crew, director and co-stars will be my Holi victims.

Himesh Reshammiya
    As always, I prefer to work on auspicious days. Iíll be recording a new song for Ishq Unplugged on Holi.

Urmila Matondkar
    Iím not much of a Holi person. Iíll be chilling at home watching some good movies and hoping no one gets rowdy with women who have to step out.

Irrfan Khan
    Iíll be in Dholpur shooting for Paan Singh Tomar on Holi. Weíll celebrate over there. After Billu and Slumdog Millionaire, Iím in a festive mood.

Manisha Koirala
    Iím throwing a party for close friends.

Celina Jaitley
    This Holi Iím in Hyderabad. Iíll be spending it with the cast and crew.

Tusshar Kapoor
    Iíll be meeting up with friends for lunch and not playing Holi since I stopped doing that long ago.

We wish our Bollywood a very happy and colorful Holi!

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Thank you Dear for sharing with us.

Retired Staff

welcome dear