Default Kangna: I desire Anna Hazare

Follow us on Social Media

The much loved show Simi Selects India's most desirables hosted by the lovely lady Simi Gerawal is talk of the B-town as it reveals secret about stars and make them admit about their real life stories. The next who will be seen sharing about her life will be the very beautiful Kangna Ranaut.

On asking about what impressions of Bollywood she had, Kangna replied, "When Bollywood was happening to me I was so ecstatic and thrilled and on top of this world that I didn't give a damn. It could be the worst place in the world, it could be a nightmare, it could be the nicest place but I don't care I just want to be here. I was too hot-blooded, young, ambitious and starry-eyed when I entered Bollywood, so I was very happy. I still am".

On asking about having worked with so many big stars like Abhishek, Hrithik, Sanjay Dutt was she ever intimidated by them she said, "Not really. They definitely make you feel very comfortable and they have worked with so many newcomers. But most of these people they come from film families and when they talk in their conversations, they talk about their childhood 'when we were kids we used to play and do horse riding together', and that really makes you feel a little out of place sometimes, but it's not that they do it intentionally, no that is not the thing."

Hot Member

nice work

edit :-