o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o www.desirulez.net

T

Default Happy 12th of Rabi' Al-Awal (Prophet Mohammed's Birthday) Everyone

Follow us on Social Media

As you all know, the 12th of Rabi' Al-Awal is the day Allah's Beloved Creation, Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was born and it was also the day he passed away, may Allah bestow his peace and blessings upon the Holy Prophet, his family, and dear companions. Yes, of course, as Muslims we do not celebrate birthdays, and the Prophet (p.b.u.h) never celebrated his birthday. However, throughtout the Muslim world, alert Muslims celebrate this day with naats, nasheeds, stories from the Hadith and Seerah. [Those living in Pakistan and India, esp. India know what I am speaking of. As far as I know, it is national holiday in India on 12 Rabi' Al Awal, subhanAllah!]

12th Rabi'Al-Awal for many of us is tomorrow.

We are in the blessed Month of Rabi al-Awwal, the month of the مولد‎ birth of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). The entire month of Rabi`al-Awwal is filled with activities to commemorate the coming to this world of the Prophet (Peace be upon him) who surpasses all other prophets, the Perfect Man, whose advent signified the end of Ignorance and Darkness and the coming of the Age of Enlightenment and Salvation for mankind. Throughout this month Muslims around the world use the event of Mawlood or Birth of the Prophet as an opportunity to revive in their hearts love for Allah and His Beloved Prophet (Peace be upon him). Today, in the Islamic world, we are witnessing an incredible revival of love, affection, establishment of the sunna (traditions of the Prophet) and a return to Islamic principles and moral values.
    Recall the Prophet's birth, his life story (sirah) and his great character are extolled, as Allah said in the Holy Quran, "we sent you not but as a Mercy to all the worlds." (21:107).

Abu Qatada al-Ansari narrates in Sahih Muslim, Kitab as-siyam, that the Prophet was asked about the fast of Monday, and he answered: "That is the day that I was born and that is the day I received the prophecy."

We quote again from Mutawalli Sha`rawi: "Many extraordinary events occurred on his birthday as evidenced in hadith and history, and the night of his birth is not like the night of any other human being's birth." These events and the hadiths pertaining thereto, such as the shaking of Chosroes' court, the extinction of the 1,000-year old fire in Persia, etc. are related in Ibn Kathir's work al-Bidaya, Vol. 2, pages 265-268.

We quote from the book Kitab al-Madkhal by Ibn al-hajj (Vol. 1, p. 261): "It is an obligation that on every Monday of Rabi` ul-Awwal we increase our worship to thank Allah for what He gave us as a great favor--the favor of sending us His beloved Prophet to direct us to Islam and to peace... The Prophet, when answering someone questioning him about fasting on Mondays, mentioned: On that day I was born. Therefore that day gives honor to that month, because that is the day of the Prop... and he said: I am the master of the children of Adam and I say that without pride... and he said: Adam and whoever is descended from him are under my flag on the day of Judgment. These hadiths were transmitted by the Shaikhayn [Bukhari and Muslim]. And Muslim quotes in his Sahih, the Prophet said, On that day Monday I was born and on that day the first message was sent to me."

The Prophet emphasized the day of his birth and thanked Allah for the big favor of bringing him to life by fasting on that day as is mentioned in the hadith of Abu Qatada. This means that the Prophet was expressing his happiness for that day by fasting, which is a kind of worship. Since the Prophet emphasized that day by fasting, worship in any form to emphasize that day is also acceptable. Even if we change the form, the essence is kept. Therefore, fasting, giving food to the poor, coming together to praise the Prophet, or coming together to remember his good manners and good behavior, all of this is considered a way of emphasizing that day.

To express love and happiness for the Prophet coming to us is an obligation given by Allah through Qur'an, as Allah said in Qur'an:

"Of the favor and mercy of Allah let them rejoice" (Yunus 58).

This order came because joy makes the heart grateful for the mercy of Allah. And What greater mercy did Allah give than the Prophet himself, of whom Allah says, "We did not send you except as a mercy to human beings" (Al-Anbiya' 107).

Because the Prophet was sent as a mercy to all mankind, it is incumbent not only upon Muslims, but upon all human beings to rejoice in his person.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

THanks FOr Sharing Falky!!
    Kheir mubarik..aapko bhi bhot mubarik!

Nabi Pak WAs and Forever be OUR Hero and Idol to this world
    He claims the highest respect and devotion TO The people
    Last edited by Мαяjααηι; 03-10-2009 at 01:39 PM.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default 12th Rabi's Al-Awal [Prophet Mohammed's Birthday]

"How Noble a Day.
    Immortal in Time.
    On Which You Rose Forth-Shining.
    The desert of Makkah,
    glowed like a bride.
    With the Light of the Prophet (s.a.w),
    it swelled with Pride.
    Light filled the Earth,
    and the Heavens on High." - By: Yusuf Islam [fmr. Cat Stevens]

Wishing all the viewers of DR a Happy 12th Rabi's Al-Awal [Prophet Mohammed's Birthday]

I am Brown so ARe you DOwN? www.desirulez.net

T

Wishing all the viewers of DR a Happy 12th Rabi's Al-Awal
    sorry dude .... Hash

The Creator :) www.desirulez.org

T

T

Here's wishing everyone a happy 12th Rabi's Al-Awal

ℓу нιgн ιη тнє ѕку www.desirulez.net

T

Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

T

and thanks ĀŋĢVŀ

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

wishing too

~{Princess}~ www.desirulez.net

T

Retired Staff

T

Here's wishing everyone a happy 12th Rabi's Al-Awal,al hamd lilah ini muslim

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Banned www.desirulez.net

T

A devotee at the Hazratbal shrine during Eid Milad-un-Nabi

dR Angels www.desirulez.net

T

same 2 u dear...a very happy RABI UL NOOR!!!!!

wish you all a happy Rabi's Al-Awal Everyone

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

T

T

wish all u of u rabi al-awal

T

wishing you all happiness..!!
    sending you blessing for this great sharing
    xx