Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Thank God Aishwarya is NOT playing Sita

Follow us on Social Media

My character in ?Ravana? similar to Sita: Aishwarya Rai
    Ash, who has been shooting Ratnam?s film in Kolkata told reporters at a press conference that her character in ?Ravana? is not named Sita.

?The name of my character is not ?Sita?. I am playing a woman who has similarities with the Sita of ?Ramayana?,? Ash said.

The press conference was held to promote her latest Hollywood film Pink Panther 2 .

The actress was full of praise for director Mani Ratnam ?s storytelling in ?Ravana?. ?I can?t give any details about Ravana at the moment. You will have to wait and watch. All I can say that it is an intense film set in today?s time and Mani has given a totally new perspective to the art of storytelling,? she said.

The movie also stars Abhishek Bachchan who?s likely to join the shoot in Kolkata in the coming days. The shooting will continue till the middle of March.

About ?Pink Panther 2?, Ash said working with stars like Steve Martin and Jean Reno was ?a joyride?. The actress added that she?s not worried about all the talk of her small role in the movie.

?I took the project because of many reasons ? the script, the director, the actors, the whole team,? said Ash.

I'm sure most hindus here like myself are happy for this news!
    Aish is full of plastic breats and fat implants all over her body
    we wouldn't be happy is Rakhi Sawant played Sita, so this would infuriate us even more

If someone played the role of Sita it should be someone with zero fat implants or plastic in her body, anything else would be such an insult to hinduism!!!!