Default Sonali: I genuinely like doing reality shows

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood actor Sonali Bendre, who is excited to see the third edition of talent hunt show 'India's Got Talent', says she is returning to television because she genuinely enjoys it.

She insisted that she was not doing television to simply pass time, unlike other actors. "There are many people who are doing television shows because they are waiting for some offers. I am not. I am doing reality shows because I like doing them," she said.

"This is my genre and I am comfortable doing it. I'm good at what I'm doing and I want to continue doing it. I am very clear in that I don't want to do movies just now," said Bendre, who was among the three judges in the last two editions of the show as well.

The 36-year-old actor made a debut on television with children's reality show 'Kya Masti Kya Dhoom' in 2001. "When I first did the first television show, people were shocked and laughed at me for taking that up. But the love I got after I did the show was amazing. Till now whenever I go to Delhi they still talk about it," said Bendre.