Default Prateik falls in love again

Follow us on Social Media

The actor is getting up close and personal with his Prem Katha co-actor Amy Jackson

When Prateik told in January that he was over his ex-girlfriend of three years, Hanisha Melwani, he was definitely not hoodwinking us. The actor has reportedly already found himself a new love interest in 20-year old British model-actress, Amy Jackson.

A source informed us that sparks flew between Prateik and Amy on the sets of Gautam Menon's romantic film Prem Katha. " Prateik and Amy hit it off rather well right from the get-go. They have become rather close recently. They are definitely more than just good friends," explained the source.

When contacted, Prateik's friend denied the link-up. He told Mumbai Mirror, "Prateik and Amy are not dating."

Prem Katha is a remake of Gautham Menon's own 2010 Tamil film Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa. Amy, who was born in Liverpool and started her career in the modeling industry in London, plays a Malyali Christian in the movie.

Previously, Prateik was in the news for his alleged obsession with his ex-girlfriend, when the two had a heated argument at a Bandra restaurant (Mumbai Mirror, November 5, 2010). Prateik had then categorically told us, "Hanisha and I were together for nearly three years.

I am still fond of her. But she doesn't want me in her life any more." Two months after this incident, he told us, "That's over. It wasn't an easy task. But I am not chasing Hanisha any more." (Mumbai Mirror, January 18, 2011). And it seems like the actor has kept true to his words.