Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: new japanese recipe!!
09-10-2011, 02:24 PM #1
new japanese recipe!!
hello friends. i am apologetic due to this absence i think mostly due to vacationing lol. i have a new recipe to share with my friends. it is in fact a of an egg dish. i personally do not enjoy the egg lol but i think this one is nice. caling it omraisu. it contains the omlette with rice
the ingredients necessary upon the omlette is continued: as follows:
1 3 eggs
3 craced black pepper
4 vegetable oil
5 100g chicken breast
6 ½ small onion peeled and chopped
7 4 tbsp fresh or frozen green peas cooked
8 4 tbsp fresh or frozen corn
9 4 mushrooms
10 2 cps of warmed cooked rice
11 tomato sauce
12 a few pieces ofa parsley
1 Beat eggs in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper .
2. Heat up a frying pan and oil lightly.
3. Pour in ¼ beaten egg and cook until the surface becomes dry.
4 Transfer to a plate and repeat to make 3 more omelettes.
5. Cut chicken breast into 0.5cm cubes and add to frying pan with onion, stir-fry until cooked.
6. Add green peas, corn and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper to taste while stirring.
7. Add warmed rice to pan and stir; combining rice with other ingredients.
8 Lay an omelette on an individual plate and place half of the rice mixture on one half. Fold over the other half of the omelette.
9 pouring tomato sauce decoratively over the omelette and feel comfortable garnish with fresh parsley.
10 and enjoy completely!!!
i hoe everyone enjoys this dish i will also share more in the coming days. thanks!