Default Adah: As an actor you have to be out of your comfort zone

Follow us on Social Media

If you thought the classic beauty Adah Sharma would always continue with the serious genre after working in two back-to-back thrillers 1920 and PHHIR..., then get ready to see her in an altogether different avatar. After giving us a jolt in our seats with her jaw-dropping performances in the both the films, Adah is all set to make us laugh this time around with her upcoming film HUM HAIN RAHI CAR KE, a road-trip comedy.

Though it was her power packed performance in debut film 1920 which nailed her entry in Bollywood and gave enough recognition, Adah hardly identifies with the role. In fact she feels close to the character which she is playing in HUM HAIN RAAHI CAR KE. Says Adah, "Though 1920 established me in the industry and I do feel fortunate enough to have done such a brilliant role in the beginning itself but I could never identify with it as I am completely opposite to what I played. In fact I never watched horror movies before doing 1920. I feel closer to HUM HAIN RAAHI CAR KE's character. I could easily identify with it and didn't really have to prepare unlike 1920. As I am a very fun-loving, chilled out person in real life it was quite natural to me doing comedy."