Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Ash: I'm the most bankable star abroad? Wow!!!

Follow us on Social Media

Forbes magazine has just voted Aishwarya Rai-Bachchan the most bankable star from Bollywood in Hollywood.

And this, just when the desi media has been carping about her abbreviated role in her latest Hollywood release Pink Panther 2.

Aishwarya has been voted among Forbes’ “Most Valuable Actors” ahead of Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan and Irrfan Khan.

And now there’re a number of hush-hush international projects on the anvil for Aishwarya including, apparently, one with actress and chat-show hostess Tyra Banks and a project with Will Smith who has been craving to cast Ash right from the time he offered her Hitch and the recent 7 Pounds. The long-pending project Chaos with Mery Streep is also likely to be revived shortly.

Reacting to this flurry of international activity in her choc-a-block schedule Aishwarya said from Kolkata, “Wow! Me the most bankable Bollywood star in Hollywood? Thank you! I must confess that any acknowledgement of hard work makes me feel content. In all humility I want to thank all those who feel I ‘m bankable.”

Kal Ho Na Ho www.desirulez.net

T

Thank you dear

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

welcome sweetie

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

thanks suhaani