Winner - Roadies X!!
    In The Ring

Post How the NWO and Nexus Could Make Returns to TV Soon

Follow us on Social Media

There are a lot of signs that say there might be an nWo return. The most obvious sign is that Kevin Nash comes out to the nWo theme song.

Many people believe that the Nexus is dead. But, there's a chance it could be reborn soon enough.

We need to think back to when the Nexus broke apart and why it ended in the first place. CM Punk abandoned the Nexus and went on his own way. David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty stayed together and eventually lost the WWE Tag Team Championships.

A lot of wrestling fans thought that the Nexus could not live without a legitimate leader.

And we have a very possible candidate in Kevin Nash.

I'm sure WWE would call it the return of the nWo instead of the return of the Nexus, but all the pieces are in place and it could set up a really intriguing storyline.

Kevin Nash and CM Punk have a feud starting up and what better way to strengthen the feud than to bring in the guys that Punk abandoned without so much a word.

Kevin Nash needs a stable. He is at an age where he cannot compete alone as a singles competitor. He needs the Nexus. And even though WWE has been showcasing Otunga and McGillicutty as a boring tag team, we still have on more member we have to consider: Mason Ryan.

Ryan has returned to action, competing at live events, and pairing Nexus with Nash is a lot more likely than bringing back some old nWo members like Scott Hall and others.

It may not be the controversial stable we remember back in the WCW days, but it will certainly make some interesting TV. Nexus wasn't some fluke stable either. Watching the Nexus attack for the first time on Monday Night Raw is still one of the greatest OMG moments in WWE history in my opinion.

Don't be surprised if we see a nWo/Nexus unification soon.

I would love to hear some opinions on this idea and whether you think it would work out well or not.

Thanks for reading.

You can also follow me on Twitter at @Prohundred

dR Wrestlers
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA

I think it a case of been there done that and got the tee shirt. nexus is pretty much history so threes no use in bring it back. as for the whole punk/nash feud if any thing happens with it i think that nash is going to have some one like mason ryan be his body guard and he'll use them like ADR uses his ring announcer to win matches
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

dR Wrestlers
    Münster, Germany

OMG, stop stealing. That text was written by Jonathan Bach and not by you. Changing "You can also follow me on Twitter at @BachWWE." to "[...] @Prohundred" does not make it your own.
    I have no problem with you copying stuff, but please include the source and don't try to fool us into thinking that you are the author

Thanks for the share.