Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Reality star asked to pose in bikini by Ritesh Sidhwani, Vikram Bhatt imposters!

Follow us on Social Media

Casting couch too has become techno savvy and reality star Liza Malik, has become one of its latest victims.

Liza has filed a written complaint with the Versova Police Station, against two unidentified persons, who have been chatting dirty with her and sending obscene messages on her Blackberry Messenger, posing to be producer of Don 2- Ritesh Sidhwani and director Vikram Bhatt.

“I was sent a request by a person, who claimed to be producer Ritesh Sidhwani, through a BB pin 2613 AD76, which I accepted assuming it to be genuine,” says Liza, who didn’t know that a nightmare was awaiting her.

Elbaorating on the same, the actress adds, “He started doing loose talk on chat and spoke dirty, asking me to come on Skype (Video web casting software) for one sided screen test. He persistently asked me to come on web cam in a two piece bikini, for a vital statistic test, claiming that he required an actress to wear a bikini in one in his forthcoming films. I got doubtful and forwarded the PIN number to a filmmaker friend of mine, who confirmed that it was not Ritesh”.

Surprisingly, the impersonator was well updated about Ritesh’s schedule and told Liza that he was currently in UK, where the filmmaker is presently placed for the post production of his most awaited project, SRK starrer Don 2.

Simultaneously, Liza was added by another imposter, who posed as filmmaker Vikram Bhatt.
    ...being a human...