Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: how to make best friend ....
03-03-2009, 04:13 AM #1
how to make best friend ....Steps
1. Be loyal. Always stick up for your friend and trust them, no matter what. No matter how tempted you may feel to join another side or leave them by themselves, make sure you always come through for them and show them that you'll always be loyal for them. If your best friend knows that, you're off to a good start.
2. Look out for him/her If her/his best friend or friend falls down, then try and cheer her up in anyway that you think would help.
3. Listen. Nobody likes a best friend who just talks and talks, but never listens. If you're a chatterbox, it's okay if you're also a good listener. Whenever your best friend says something, listen carefully and say something. Don't just say "yeah" and move on. Don't interrupt or fidget continually while they're talking to you. If they ask for advice, listen carefully and give them the best advice you can. It'll earn you respect and of course, make them come to you more.
4. Be trustworthy. If they tell you a secret, keep it. Don't even leak it out to someone you know you can trust. A secret is a secret. Don't gossip about your best friend, don't say anything that might turn into a rumor, and don't do things that you know would upset them. For example, if you both had a crush on the same person and they asked you out, don't just say yes. Make sure you know your best friend is okay with it. Things like that are sometimes hard to do, but if you want a solid friendship you have to be trustworthy.
5. Stick up for them. Sitting and watching your best friend get picked on or teased is definitely not going to earn you a brownie badge in best friends. If your best friend is getting seriously bullied and you're scared you'll get hurt if you get involved, then get help from a teacher or parents. If you can stick up for them without getting harmed yourself, make sure you do so. Sometimes you can feel totally better after being picked on when a friend tells everyone else to shut up and clear off.
6. Spend time together. Hang out on the weekends or plan activities together every now and then, do some homework together, and chat during break at school. You don't have to live in each others' pockets, but make sure you spend some quality time together with your best friend to make the friendship grow and become stronger.
7. Be yourself. Being yourself around someone is part of what makes you guys best friends. Be best friends with someone who you know you can be yourself around, because it isn't worth it trying to be someone you're not so you can be closer to someone. Don't hold things in either, so if you feel uncomfortable or have hard feelings against your best friend, talk about it with them. Make things comfortable between you two, and you'll both go through thick and thin together.
8. Care for your best friend. If they're away from home, send them cards or care packages to show that you care. If they're sick, call them and ask how they are doing. Best friends care for each other. Show them you appreciate their presence in your life. Write them notes to show that you care and are thankful for them, and ask about their lives. Share your own stories, but make sure you have time for them.
9. Avoid Expectations. If you assume what best friends' roles are, you will get disappointed and frustrated. Best friends are one of the most valuable friends you have, but they cannot help or support you in every aspect of your life. Do not expect them to always be there, or expect them to say the thing you want to hear. If there are expectations your Best friends need to reach, that will only leave you in a disappointing defeat. Be nice, do not email them saying they are a liar or you won't feel so good.
10. Share laughs. There is nothing like laughing and smiling to bring people together.
* Ask your best friend if they want to hang out and go shopping or something.
* Get your best friend's screen name. You can get their MySpace or Facebook, if they have one.
* Never ignore each other.
* If they have a boyfriend/husband or girlfriend/wife don't try and get the other person out of the picture because chances are it's just going to backfire on you. Give your best friend some time to hang out with his/her girl/boyfriend too. Get to know the girlfriend/boyfriend and try to talk to that person. (Just make sure you aren't too friendly; this will make your best friend think that you want their boyfriend/girlfriend).
* Try and become friends with your best friend's other friends. Also have your best friend try to become friends with your friends.
* Make sure you trust your best friend.
* When your friend is trying to tell you something, give your fullest attention.
* When your best friend tells you something, you believe it above anything, and never second guess them.
* Even when there is nothing important or serious to talk about, call to check up on them to show that you care.
* If there is a side to take between your best friend and someone else, be there for your friend. If the fight is between your best friend and another good friend, stay out of it and don't take any sides! It will backfire on you, the other person will probably find out, and then you'll be in big trouble.
* If your best friend makes a mistake, know that its okay and forgive them. Sometimes it can be hard to do, but if you know the real them, then it's probably just a accidental mistake. Help them learn from the mistake, and be right by their side all along. It'll make the friendship stronger knowing that you are both are there for each other.
* Never ever try to change and act like the person you're trying to impress! Your other friends will realize and they wont like it also you're being unfaithful to yourself!
* Aim for meaning, not price, if you get your friend a gift. Chances are your most important gift to your friend will be the friendship itself.
* Having a best friend can be hard. And chances are you may end up fighting or drifting apart. If this happens don't sulk about it. Just move on.
* This will take time and effort. Be ready to put your best, most sincere foot forward.
* Don't ever take someone's side over your best friend... hence she is your best friend for a reason.. would she lie to you?
* He or she may want to spend time with other friends or possibly a boyfriend or girlfriend, if they have to cancel plans with you, don't worry make other plans with other people and let them know your okay with it. But be sure to set new plans for another time when you know they will be able to.
* The person you're trying to impress may not want to be your friend. If this is the case don't get too close to them, move on and try becoming friends with someone who respects your values!
for me friend ship dont need steps or notes or warning or any thing
it is only can be maken by making yur heart clean from hate n by being wht u r not acting to be some thing else
03-03-2009, 05:40 AM #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
this is good tooo...........but some stuff just happens...sorry dude .... Hash
03-03-2009, 08:32 AM #3
03-03-2009, 01:42 PM #4
is the most precious thing in the world nd ppl jus contione breathing while they r connecting to ppl so we need faithful friend to make longer life
thnks my m8 fr great post..^^
03-03-2009, 02:08 PM #5
03-03-2009, 09:50 PM #6