Default Rishi - Ranbir in Wake Up Sid sequel

Follow us on Social Media

Before they team up with the Bachchan men in Nikhil Advaniís next film, father-son duo will star together in the Ayaan Mukerjee project

Before Bollywood's first family's father and son share screen space with the Bachchan men, Rishi and Ranbir Kapoor have finally settled on a project for their first ever silver-screen collaboration. And it seems that Ranbir's good friend and director Ayaan Mukerjee has given the father and son the perfect platform in his sequel to Wake Up Sid.

Ranbir & Rishi

And even before the film goes on floors, audiences will have a preview of the father-son on-screen chemistry.

Rishi and Ranbir had just shot for an ad that was also directed by Ayaan. "Frankly I was more nervous than even Ranbir because the ad's concept demanded me to behave like a typical, stern, disapproving father.

Ayaan Mukerjee

Now, in real life I've never needed to disapprove of anything that Ranbir has done. And I've hardly played that kind of 'Yeh nahin ho sakta, tum aisa nahin kar sakte,' kind of bellowing father," added Rishi.