Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bruxelles, Belgium
    Posts
    178

    T

    Default SuperCena's back...

    Follow us on Social Media







    Am i the only one who was disappointed by the match between Wade and Cena ?
    by seing the match, IMO it was not a main event... even if they announced the match like one...
    I don't like Wade but come on he's the future of the 'E and they just made a fool of him with the match of last night...
    And Supercena's back... he made 3 moves and that was it... come on a seconde main event of 5 min ? soon 'E's gonna do like TNA a 2 min main event...

  2. #2
    Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    T

    Default

    I agree

  3. #3
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    422

    T

    Default

    I disagree!

    Cena from 2011 is better than Cenna from 2009 or 2010.
    HE CAN WRESTLE! He had 10 moves, like all WWE Superstars.........


    HE MADE 7 MOVES!

    One-Handed Bulldog
    Clothesline
    Corner Clothesline
    Emerald Flowsion
    Sholder Block
    Five Knuckle Shuffle
    AA
    Last edited by ajstyless; 09-01-2011 at 12:18 AM.

    Sorry About Your Damn LUCK!
    BEER MONEY


    Watch your money!
    And your alcohol!
    Cause when the tide rolls out and the ships go down,
    You know you're gonna take a fall.

  4. #4
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    437

    T

    Default

    i dont like cena because his fans
    maybe he will be heel(just maybe) i will like
    i dont like to hear Lets go cena (girls and children) i wanna hear Cena Suckzzzzzzzzzzz


  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    422

    T

    Default

    wanna hear Cena Suckzzzzzzzzzzz


    I also don't like Cena , but i'm just realistic.............

    Sorry About Your Damn LUCK!
    BEER MONEY


    Watch your money!
    And your alcohol!
    Cause when the tide rolls out and the ships go down,
    You know you're gonna take a fall.

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    234

    T

    Default

    lets go Cena CENA SUCKS!
    "We are each free to believe what we want and it is my view that the simplest explanation is there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization. There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that, I am extremely grateful."- Stephen W. Hawking

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    T

    Default

    i hate the term SuperCena if he has a good opponent like Barret or the rock or Cm punk then Cena's great but give him any other opponent and it's over quickly due to the lack of decent mid card superstars
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  8. #8
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    i dont like cena because his fans
    Really? I sorry, but that is one of the weakest reasons to dislike a person.

    You disappoint me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    I disagree!

    Cena from 2011 is better than Cenna from 2009 or 2010.
    HE CAN WRESTLE! He had 10 moves, like all WWE Superstars.........


    HE MADE 7 MOVES!

    One-Handed Bulldog
    Clothesline
    Corner Clothesline
    Emerald Flowsion
    Sholder Block
    Five Knuckle Shuffle
    AA
    I've come to notice that certain Cena haters (Not all, you and others have proved that.) just want to hate for little to no reason at times.

    They prove it to me after the hateful comments they made on him when he payed his respect to Eddie Guerrero.
    Last edited by Tray; 09-01-2011 at 08:03 AM.

  9. #9
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bruxelles, Belgium
    Posts
    178

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    I disagree!

    Cena from 2011 is better than Cenna from 2009 or 2010.
    HE CAN WRESTLE! He had 10 moves, like all WWE Superstars.........


    HE MADE 7 MOVES!

    One-Handed Bulldog
    Clothesline
    Corner Clothesline
    Emerald Flowsion
    Sholder Block
    Five Knuckle Shuffle
    AA
    Yep I know Cena can wrestle he showed it many times... But the way he win vs Barret or if you prefer the way Baret lose, in a match of 5 min made juste Barret a fool... And that's what i didn't like... The way they presented it it seemed to be one of the greatest match... and at the end it was nothing... Barret is the future of the company and he showed nothing in this match... I don't like Barret but come on...

    i dont like cena because his fans
    Sorry but this is just 'cause you don't want to like cena...

    i hate the term SuperCena if he has a good opponent like Barret or the rock or Cm punk then Cena's great but give him any other opponent and it's over quickly due to the lack of decent mid card superstars
    It was the first term that I came with... I don't blame Cena... He did what he had to do... I just blame the 'E for the poor match we had... It could be one of th greatest match of the year and instead it was just nothing...
    Last edited by maycou; 09-01-2011 at 02:51 PM.

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    İstanbul
    Posts
    437

    T

    Default

    cena needs to be heel
    i hate hear children s voice !
    wrestling for children opinion is common( atleast in my country )
    one of the reason that opinion is Cena s fans
    so i dont like cena


  11. #11
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH View Post
    i hate hear children s voice !
    Your always going to hear kids voices, whether Cena is face or Heel.
    I just find it messed up that you hate Cena because fans like him. It seems petty.

    Plus didn't most of us loved wrestling when we were kids?

    Your a fan of Goldberg but that doesn't mean I hate Goldberg because you and others are fans.

    And I'm not saying a fanbase isn't a bad reason to hate a person, it just doesn't hold up as the main reason.

  12. #12
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA
    Posts
    877

    T

    Default

    It was the first term that I came with... I don't blame Cena... He did what he had to do... I just blame the 'E for the poor match we had... It could be one of th greatest match of the year and instead it was just nothing...
    i thought it was pretty good considering the bad blood between the two of them. it might have been short because of all the other matches that they had lined up after it too but your right having a main event right at the start of the show is disappointing because of the time L liments they place on the starting matches
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

  13. #13
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    422

    T

    Default

    @Maycou
    Wade vs Cena was good. It was OPENING match!


    @Tray
    I don't hate Cena. I just don't like him bcoz of he's superman gimmick

    Sorry About Your Damn LUCK!
    BEER MONEY


    Watch your money!
    And your alcohol!
    Cause when the tide rolls out and the ships go down,
    You know you're gonna take a fall.

  14. #14
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post

    @Tray
    I don't hate Cena. I just don't like him bcoz of he's superman gimmick
    Sorry, I meant to say that I don't mind people not liking Cena, its just that people tend to take there dislike for him out of hand....way out of hand. I was trying to say you're among the sane level-headed ones.

  15. #15
    New Arrivals
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8

    T

    Default

    cena sucks

  16. #16
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bruxelles, Belgium
    Posts
    178

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axl View Post
    @Maycou
    Wade vs Cena was good. It was OPENING match!
    I know but they presented it like the second main event of the night

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •