Default Dharmendra, Rishi Kapoor, Vinod Khanna make TMOK special

Follow us on Social Media

Esha Deol's TELL ME O KKHUDA is now finalized for September release. Since the film is about a young woman on hunt of her father and has her boyfriend accompanying during this journey, seems like this is one performance oriented film in the offering here.

Vinod Khanna,Dharmendra,Rishi Kapoo

"Yes that's right," says a source who has seen the film's final cut, "TELL ME O KKHUDA is not just a frivolous story with a thin storyline to it. It has quite a few elements to it that require strong performances from its actors. And then let's not forget that there are three big senior actors like Dharmendra, Rishi Kapoor and Vinod Khanna in the film as well. Do you think that they would do a film that doesn't give them good enough meat to chew on?"

Casting of these three men in the film comes with its own tale as well. Initially it was being contemplated that TELL ME O KHHUDA would bring together Vinod Khanna, Rishi Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan together, hence resulting in AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY trio being revisited. However once things couldn't quite proceed with Big B, it was Papa Dharmendra himself who came to Esha's rescue by stepping into the film.