Retired Staff

Default Rey Mysterio Posts Second Surgery Update, Diva Says She Hates Her Theme

Follow us on Social Media

Kaitlyn accidentally revealed in a Twitter message intended as a private message that she hates her WWE entrance theme ("Let's Go" by Hollywood Records).

"To be honest, I don't have any criteria really or a timeline . I just hate the generic music they have for me. And u thought it would be," she wrote.

Kaitlyn said upon learning her mistake, "Oh snap! U stop reading my DM's hahah I accidently posted a message meant for a DM."

Rey Mysterio underwent surgery Friday after sustaining an injury to his knee. The procedure included a repair to two major ligaments in his knee and bone spurs removed.

Mysterio wrote Saturday night on Twitter: "Pain comes & goes but coping through it! Had acl, pcl, & bone spurs removed! Never felt pain like this one! All good though thx to y'all!619"

He blew out his knee while attempting a baseball slide during a match against Alberto Del Rio on the August 15 episode of Raw. There is talk that he may not be able to return to action until WrestleMania XXVIII.

News from 619 posted on Twitter

Rey Mysterio, who is likely to return to WWE between March – May of 2012, therefore likely missing WrestleMania 28, will not be able to do anything physical for about three months after his surgery last week.

dR Wrestlers
    The Boondocks, Virgina, USA

ouch that stinks I'm going to miss seeing him in the ring
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

dR Wrestlers
    Münster, Germany

He wanted to quit anyway. they had to sign a luchador und push him as quickly as possible. He's the reason why we have a Sin Cara character who botches on a constant basis..

I just don't get it