www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

T

Default Isha Koppikar: I am a warrior at heart

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood actor Isha Koppikar Narang is going through varied emotions as her film SHABRI is finally seeing the light of the day. On one side she is angry with
    producer Ram Gopal Varma for delaying the film for reasons unknown than on other side she is mighty excited and nervous about her film.

Says Isha, "Yes I am upset with RGV for delaying the film for so long but now I am happy as the film is releasing. It's a lifetime role. Any heroine would want to give
    her shot. Such kind of roles are not sketched for heroines it's normally for heroes. And rarely do we see a solo heroine poster. So it feels great to have done a film
    like SHABRI. It feels good but I am nervous too."

Bollywood actor Isha Koppikar Narang is going through varied emotions as her film SHABRI is finally seeing the light of the day. On one side she is angry with producer Ram Gopal Varma for delaying the film for reasons unknown than on other side she is mighty excited and nervous about her film.

Says Isha, "Yes I am upset with RGV for delaying the film for so long but now I am happy as the film is releasing. It's a lifetime role. Any heroine would want to give her shot. Such kind of roles are not sketched for heroines it's normally for heroes. And rarely do we see a solo heroine poster. So it feels great to have done a film like SHABRI. It feels good but I am nervous too."

While the mythological character Shabri was known for her patience and eternal tolerance, this SHABRI doesn't appear to be the one who will take everything in her stride rather believes in hitting back if required. However, Isha taking her character's side puts, "She is not somebody who just goes on a spree to kill people and becomes a gangster overnight. It's only in an event to save her family she becomes a gangster. She has latent aggression and mostly speaks through her eyes. It's a story of every girl."