Retired Staff

Default One-Hour Kevin Nash Video Interview, Bret Hart Comments on Randy Orton, More

Follow us on Social Media

Devin sent the following: The Civic Arena in St. Joseph, Missouri has issued the following statement:

"The WWE Smackdown event scheduled for Monday August 29th has been cancelled. They are looking to reschedule next July 2012. All purchased tickets are available for refund at point of purchase. Please call 816-271-4717 for further questions."

Below is a great one-hour interview with Kevin Nash from Pro Wrestling Ohio TV:

John Cena vs. CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio is being advertised for the WWE RAW on October 24th in Austin, Texas. This will be the night after WWE's Vengeance pay-per-view.

In a new interview with WWE's website to promote his role as SmackDown General Manager this week, Bret Hart shared his thoughts on Randy Orton:

"Randy Orton is another one of my favorites. Randy doesn’t necessarily get credit for being a great technician, but he is. People always use that term for me, “The Excellence of Execution” — and that’s what Randy is. I expect that he’s going to get better and better and better."