Retired Staff
    Brisbane, Australia

Default WWE and Harry (DH) Smith Issues

Follow us on Social Media

Recently released WWE talent Harry Smith (a/k/a David Hart Smith), who rarely speaks ill of anyone, is very upset with his former ********.
    The son of the late “British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith stated on his Facebook account on Saturday that after much pleading, WWE did not return all of the Hart family possessions he had lent for their memorabilia display at WrestleMania Axxess. This includes his father’s ring gear and ring gear of the late Owen Hart, among other priceless possessions. WWE did, however, send him a framed picture of Mae Young as a goodwill gesture. He is further agitated that WWE would call him two weeks after his dismissal from the organization asking for the items he received back.
    “Well I’m not one to bury any companies or people but I’m afraid I have no choice here. The WWE after great difficulty of my begging, finally sent me back “some” but not all of my familie’s possessions from the Hall of Fame/Fan axxess. This includes, my dad’s ring gear, my ring gear, owen hart’s blue blazer masks, and singlet and lots of priceless family possessions. They sent a framed picture of my dad smashed, half the other stuff missing but they threw in a Mae Young framed picture,” Smith wrote.
    “Then they have the nerve to call me, two weeks after firing me, sniffing around asking if they can have it back for their precious Hall of Fame/fan axxess. Even though I am expendable talent, they wouldn’t mind just keeping my family’s last remaining wrestling stuff.
    “Anyone can feel free to post this on dirt sites as I feel the world should know about how selfish and inconsiderate the WWE truly is.”
    I really feel sorry for DH and the way the 'E' is treating him and his family. I hope Bret Hart should intervene after all he is Harry's uncle.