Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio

Follow us on Social Media

Alright, so it looks like John Cena vs. Alberto Del Rio will be headlining Night Of Champions as the undisputed championship match. Honestly, I'm not too hot for it. Could it be a good match? Yeah. Thankfully, Cena has been mixing things up inside the ring as of lately and putting on the best matches he can. Del Rio has proven countless times he can wrestle. I don't know though. I just feel like not much can come from this match. The outcomes are very predictable. Either Cena wins cleanly, wins by DQ, loses controversially, or loses by DQ. I have no hope Del Rio will beat Cena cleanly -- although I would MARK OUT if he did. Still, its a low chance he would.

Your thoughts on the match?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

Of coarse Del rio is going to use some type of outside interface to try to win that's his gimmick. Cena has be Champ again before next years WM that's a given because its a stipulation for his match with the rock so if Cena doesn't win during that PPV he will at the next it's only a matter of time
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Cenas#1fangirl View Post
    Of coarse Del rio is going to use some type of outside interface to try to win that's his gimmick. Cena has be Champ again before next years WM that's a given because its a stipulation for his match with the rock so if Cena doesn't win during that PPV he will at the next it's only a matter of time
    No its not a stipulation but Cena wants the match to be a WWE match. I think Cena will have a non title match with Rock at Wrestlemania and some1 else will have a WWE match.

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    No its not a stipulation but Cena wants the match to be a WWE match. I think Cena will have a non title match with Rock at Wrestlemania and some1 else will have a WWE match.
    really because i don't think the rock would have aggred to it if it wasn't but i still think that cena is going to be champ again before next years WM
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

you can count on dat.. as d way thngs r lookin i see cena and alberto feuding for WWE championshp whereas Punk will feud with Haitch

T

I wish del rio will lose coez he is not really a chap.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

Off course all of us know that john cena will win WWE will not let him lose because he promised the rock, it alberto del rio destiny to get his a** whiped from john cena