Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default Del Rio Wins Title - New Bodyguard Revealed

Follow us on Social Media

Alberto Del Rio is the new WWE Champion after defeating the former Champion, CM Punk, at tonight’s SummerSlam pay-per-view.

Moments after Punk won the WWE Title match against John Cena, Kevin Nash returned to WWE and laid Punk out. This brought out Del Rio, who cashed in Money in the Bank to become the new WWE Champion.

A new bodyguard for Del Rio was discussed as far back as two months ago and it looks as if they have filled that role with Kevin Nash.

New Arrivals

T

I love the "bodyguard" for Del Rio angle, but Kevin Nash??? Come on. Any true wrestling fan knows that Kevin Nash is the definition of mediocre. He is and always has been a lazy oaf with the personality of an eggplant. "Big Sleepy" Kevin Nash (because watching him makes me want to turn off the TV and go to bed) is the poster child for the demise of a wrestling organization, see WCW and the AWFUL TNA, because he's an over-the-hill, never-should-have-been, re-tread (along with those other terrible hacks Sixx-Pac (or X-Pax or Lightning Kidd or 1-2-3 Kidd or whatever his name is this week), Sting, Jeff Jarrett and Scott Hall (whom I did really like as Razor Ramon). If Nash wasn't a big-man he would have been dropped faster than an infant on the Maury Povich Show. Somebody PLEASE put "Big Snoozefest" out of his misery. Cut the umbilical cord HHH, just because he's your friend doesn't make him good for the company!
    Last edited by nr514; 08-15-2011 at 11:22 AM.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by nr514 View Post
    I love the "bodyguard" for Del Rio angle, but Kevin Nash??? Come on. Any true wrestling fan knows that Kevin Nash is the definition of mediocre. He is and always has been a lazy oaf with the personality of an eggplant. "Big Sleepy" Kevin Nash (because watching him makes me want to turn off the TV and go to bed) is the poster child for the demise of a wrestling organization, see WCW and the AWFUL TNA, because he's an over-the-hill, never-should-have-been, re-tread (along with those other terrible hacks Sixx-Pac (or X-Pax or Lightning Kidd or 1-2-3 Kidd or whatever his name is this week), Sting, Jeff Jarrett and Scott Hall (whom I did really like as Razor Ramon). If Nash wasn't a big-man he would have been dropped faster than an infant on the Maury Povich Show. Somebody PLEASE put "Big Snoozefest" out of his misery. Cut the umbilical cord HHH, just because he's your friend doesn't make him good for the company!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I hope it is real