Runner Up - Admins Awards

Default Woman who didnít want the baby

Follow us on Social Media

A worried woman went to her Doctor and said :

ĎDoctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help!

My baby is not even 1 yr. old and Iím pregnant again. I donít want kids so close together.í

So the doctor said: ĎOk, and what do you want me to do?í

She said: ĎI want you to perform an abortion, and Iím counting on your help with this.í

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady:

ĎI think I have a better solution for your problem. Itís less dangerous for you too.í

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.

Then he continued: ĎYou see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, letís kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If weíre going to kill one of them, it doesnít matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.

The lady was horrified and said: ĎNo doctor! How terrible! Itís a crime to kill a child!

ĎI agreeí, the doctor replied. ĎBut you seemed to be ok with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child thatís already been born and one thatís still in the womb. The crime is the same!

WHAT YOU THINK....??
    ...being a human...

RIP-Mate, You ll be Remembered:)

Very Nice & Gr8 Sharing,
    Keep It Up......................