Retired Staff

Default Adnan Sami flies in doctors from Houston for his Dad By Subhash K Jha As the domest

Follow us on Social Media

Adnan Sami flies in doctors from Houston for his Dad

By Subhash K Jha

As the domestic crisis in Adnan Samiís life worsens his critically ill father took a turn for the worse last week.

Now Adnan has flown in his dadís permanent doctor Dr Keith Reynolds and two of the doctorís assistants from Houston.

Says Adnan, ďThis is the doctor who first took care of my Dadís cancer, so he knows the case history. When I saw my Dad was getting critical I thought this would be one way of restraining his deterioration. He knows Dr Reynolds and feels safe in his hands. Ē

One strict instruction that Adnanís father has given his son is not to take him back to the hospital.

ďHe wants to be home and thereís no way anyone can make me take my father out of my home, Ē says Adnan referring to his wife Sabahís latest legal salvo.

After losing her case in the Mumbai high court Adnan Samiís wife has dragged her husband before the criminal board in Andheri for domestic violence.

Sabah has also named Adnanís mother Noreen as one of the accused.

The hearing is on 24 Februuary.

ďThe blows are only making me stronger. Let her do what she wants. My father will not move out. Everything I have is because of my parents. Iím not even paying off my debt to them. Iím just doing what keeps him happy. And right now two things are keeping him going. My love and Latajiís songs. Ē

Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Total Drama ,Thanks for sharing

hats off to adnan cos he values his parents more than anything in the world. not much ppl show their parents this amount of love and respect