dR Dazzler

Default Maria Susairaj to send legal notice to RGV

Follow us on Social Media

Its not rocket science to know that Ram Gopal Varma (RGV) and controversies go hand in hand. After those umpteen controversies that surround him, here's one more.

This time round, it's the model-actress Maria Susairaj who is at the helm of things. She has sent a legal notice to RGV yesterday stating that unless RGV shows her the film Not A Love Story; she will put a stay order on the film in Court. Not just that, she has sent a notice to the Censor Board as well. For the uninitiated, RGV's Not A Love Story is inspired by the sensational Neeraj Grover Murder case in which Maria was involved with her fiancÚ Jerome. Later, Maria got acquitted and now she wants to make sure that she has not been shown in bad light in the film.

On the other hand, RGV is firm that he is not going to show her the film. He said, "I will not show my film to Maria as I have repeatedly said that my film is just inspired by the incident and not completely based on her. There are so many differences in the film from the real life incident. My heroine is not a south Indian actress and her fiancÚ is not in Navy as in real case. Also, the film is just an interpretation of what could have happened and not a reporting on what actually happened. No one was there to know what the reality is. This is not her story and I am not showing the film to her."

It will surely be an interesting case of wait and watch for both the parties, to know who will be having the last laugh.