o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o

Default Acid Factory is not inspired by Saw - Suparn Verma

Follow us on Social Media

Suparn Verma's Acid Factory will star Fardeen Khan, Bipasha Basu, Irrfan Khan, Manoj Bajpai, Dino Morea, Aftab Shivdasani and Danny Denzongpa. Suparn, a journalist turned story/screenplay writer turned director is obviously thrilled since he gets to work with Sanjay Gupta in this White Feather Films production.

"White Feather Films is just the right filmmaking house to be associated. Acid Factory is the kind of film that is appealing both for me as well as them," says Suparn who had made his directorial debut around three years back with Fardeen Khan and Koena Mitra starrer Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena.

Acid Factory appears quite intriguing. What does the title exactly stand for? "Acid Factory is a place in the film around which the story revolves. It won't be wrong to say that 'Acid Factory' is one of the characters in the film apart from all the other actors."

With an acid factory as a background, is the film going to be a gritty blood, gore and violence enterprise?

"The film is an action thriller for sure but it won't get into the kind of violence which would make you cringe in your seats. And before you ask me, let me clarify that it is not based on Hollywood flick Saw. Some people do feel that Acid Factory draws inspiration from Saw but let me clarify that my film has nothing to do with it. There are absolutely zero similarities between the two films", clarifies Suparn who is also working on the animation version of Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena which is titled EKEH 2.0.

Composer duo of Salim and Sulaiman, who are riding high after being signed on by Aditya Chopra for his Shah Rukh Khan starrer Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, have been roped in by Sanjay Gupta and Suparn Verma for Acid Factory. The film's shoot would begin in May and would be wrapped up by the month of July. This would be done in two back-to-back schedules in India and abroad with a break of just a couple of days.

Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena was a macho movie. Moreover, Sanjay Gupta too has been known for making male centric movies. Would Acid Factory also turn out to be a men-men movie considering a male heavy star cast? "Yes, the proceedings would be dominated by men again and the maximum I can divulge right now is that it will be one high adrenalin action thriller," concludes Suparn.