Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

T

Default Priyanka chopra makes her international music debut

Follow us on Social Media

UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP (UMG) & DESI HITS SIGN BOLLYWOOD SUPERSTAR PRIYANKA CHOPRA TO GLOBAL RECORDING AGREEMENT

~ Bollywood Diva Priyanka Chopra breaks musical ground with International debut ~

~ Priyanka’s musical foray to be managed by Troy Carter, Atom Factory ~

August 05, 2011 – Los Angeles, CA; Mumbai, India: Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s leading music company, and Desi Hits!, the world’s premier East / West fusion entertainment platform have signed a worldwide recording agreement with award-winning Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra. As part of this global deal, Priyanka Chopra, the heartthrob of millions and the reigning queen of Indian cinema, will release her highly anticipated debut music album in North America with Desi Hits through Interscope Records and in other International markets on Island Records UK.

A trained Western Classical singer, Priyanka is currently in the studio, writing and recording her debut pop album, which will be sung in English.

Troy Carter, CEO of Atom Factory, who also manages Lady Gaga has signed with Priyanka to manage her music career across the globe.

“It has been a long cherished dream which is finally coming true”, said Priyanka Chopraabout her music debut. “I am truly excited to have an opportunity to present my musical dimension on a world platform. I am privileged to be a part of the Universal Music – Desi Hits! family and to be working with some of the most illustrious names in the music industry. This is a fascinating new experience for me and I am thoroughly enjoying the journey”, added Priyanka.
    ...being a human...

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

T

lokking nice :d