dR Contributor
    sumwher on earth...

Smile bipasha-no one is hotter den john

Follow us on Social Media

Bipasha Basu believes John Abraham is the hottest guy in Bollywood right now and would remain so for a long time.

John’s dare bare act in Dostana made him a sex symbol and won him the tag of Asia’s Sexiest Man which his girlfriend Bipasha Basu feels he thoroughly deserves.

“In 2007, Eastern Eye voted me the sexiest. In 2008, it's John. If they didn't vote him the sexiest they'd look really foolish. I mean John is the hottest. No one is going to look hotter than him for a long time. And I'm not saying that because I'm in a relationship with him," Bipasha is quoted by IANS.
    Though sexiness in Bollywood is conventionally associated with women dropping their clothes, Bipasha feels a man who has a body to flaunt could be as sexier.

“If a woman on a beach is appreciated, why not a man on the beach? If you are comfortable with your body and you can carry it off with grace like John did, why not? I'm proud of what John has achieved,” Bipasha is quoted as saying.

About her bikini act in Dhoom 2 , Bipasha said it looked glamorous without being vulgar or obscene.

"At no point did I look cheesy (in Dhoom 2). There was no heaving thrusting. It was just a healthy shot of a woman on the beach,” Bipasha pointed out.

Bipasha has of late strayed from Bollywood’s mainstream masala to art-house projects like Pankh , Lamha and a Bengali film titled ‘Shab Charitro Kolpanik’

Retired Staff

I agree with her
    he is the hottest

true that john is the hotest guy alive