dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

T

Default kareena-im no longer size zero

Follow us on Social Media

She may have drawn a lot of flak for her skeletal frame in Tashan , but Kareena Kapoor doesn’t think she is size-zero anymore.

In fact, the actress has never admitted to being anorexic despite accusations to the contrary. And over the last few months she has acquired back her curves and is presently looking quite in shape.

Bebo, who was in Delhi for the launch of a 'Beauty Advisor Training Programme' by Anne French, told reporters: “I think I am not size-zero. At least I look better than that. I believe in the power of yoga and I swear by it.”
    When asked the secret behind her good figure and glowing skin, the actress said she drinks “lots of water” and is “a hardcore veggie”.

The actress revealed that she begins her day with “60 surya namaskars for half an hour”. The actress strongly feels that “yoga is a way of life”.

Kareena, who is seen as a youth icon, says it’s a big responsibility being one.

“I identify myself with the youth of this country it is a responsibility if I am considered a youth icon,” she told reporters.

Kareena is presently on a high phase of career. She is doing 3 Idiots with Aamir Khan , has already shot Kambakkth Ishq with Akshay Kumar and is paired with beau Saif Ali Khan in a Karan Johar production.
    HUGS N KISSES
    LISHA

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

really old article
    but thankx for sharing anways ;D

Thumbs up

thanks for the info!

THANKS!!
    x Amira x

~{Princess}~ www.desirulez.net

T