Hot Member www.desirulez.net

T

Default Cole is an Idiot! The Sequel!

Follow us on Social Media

Based of the hit thread posted by Cenas#1fangirl.

He's just won't stop.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

I know Cole is worse the JBL you think he learn that people don't care about who he think is a nerd or geek we just want him to do his job and do comentery
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Please don't start this thread again.. It does nothing but just pisses everyone off isn't it enough dat we have to deal with him on shows that we have to read about him on discussions as well.

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Please don't start this thread again.. It does nothing but just pisses everyone off isn't it enough dat we have to deal with him on shows that we have to read about him on discussions as well.

And I know you have plenty to vent about Cole yourself, along with a certain D.Bryan.....

In the end, we need this thread to vent out our anger about this idiot.

T

I don't know about you but as long as Cole isn't in a major storyline with tasteless promos about dead people (btw, was this written by the guy who made up the kane/corpse story ?) he's entertaining. Slightly annoying if it comes to Daniel Bryan and The Miz but otherwise very funny. I mean, and I quote "I could't move around with my cat like" and I stop right here, was simply AWESOME!

T

Cole: I am a former war correspondant, and now I am out here with the trainer of that nerd Daniel Bryan. He doesn't even eat meat. If the Miz was here, he would have caught three fish because that is Vintage Miz and he is AWESOME

T

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post

Cole: I am a former war correspondant, and now I am out here with the trainer of that nerd Daniel Bryan. He doesn't even eat meat. If the Miz was here, he would have caught three fish because that is Vintage Miz and he is AWESOME

And I see you changed your avatar just for the occasion. Bravo good sir.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    And I know you have plenty to vent about Cole yourself, along with a certain D.Bryan.....

In the end, we need this thread to vent out our anger about this idiot.

trey is right Cole is a compleate moron he claims to be a journalist but he doesn't check the facts and is biased. i mean really who cares about Bryan's eating habits or who is more awesome the Miz or ADR. I realy wish that HHH had fired him because Michael Cole is a pain in ass
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 07-31-2011 at 08:44 AM.

T

I don't mind Cole most of the time, and sometimes he is funny. Its when WWE does crap like when Cole was goin on about Jerry's mom (I know they've done worse, Big Show/Big Boss Man anyone?) that I think it becomes a bit too much, even for entertainment. In my opinion, having someone badmouth your dead parents while under the protection of a 'Hit me and you're fired' thing isn't entertaining, it's just uncalled for and nasty.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    (I know they've done worse, Big Show/Big Boss Man anyone?)
    Man I though nobody remembered that one.That was even most harsh than the Al Snow/Big Boss incident. You remember the poem he did for Big Shows dad. Harsh.

T

I don't understand why the WWE thinks it needs this kinda thing to build heat, plenty of amazing storylines have come and gone that don't pull out that kind of trash.

T

http://www.facebook.com/M.Asad.Shahzad[/COLOR]

T

My real gripe with Cole (aside from being annoying), is that they put too much focus on him a lot of the time in the matches or promos, just look at last Fridays Smackdown with the D.Bryan and Barrett promo. Nearly everything Bryan talked Cole would be flapping his damn gums about "how much of a nerd" or "how he got lucky at MITB". I know Bryan's Mic Skills are still in the works, but I would still love to know what is on his mind and not try to freaking decipher it over Cole's ranting.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    My real gripe with Cole (aside from being annoying), is that they put too much focus on him a lot of the time in the matches or promos, just look at last Fridays Smackdown with the D.Bryan and Barrett promo. Nearly everything Bryan talked Cole would be flapping his damn gums about "how much of a nerd" or "how he got lucky at MITB". I know Bryan's Mic Skills are still in the works, but I would still love to know what is on his mind and not try to freaking decipher it over Cole's ranting.
    aggred that is my main beef with Cole That and the fact that he doesn't bother to do any research to back up his ranting. like the fact he made such a big deal about Cody rodes having "facial reconstructive surgery " when it was a 30min out patient operation to fix his nose.Cole knows how to make a mountain out of a mole hill thats for sure.

T

Cole totally ruined this weeks Raw that's for sure i had to mute the jo-mo mystero/r-truth miz match he wouldn't shut up with the Miz ass kissing the guy needs to be fired
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 08-02-2011 at 10:51 PM.

T

I think Cole is a good entertainer.

T

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.BIG.FAN View Post
    I think Cole is a good entertainer.
    He's good at what he does, but has the habit of taking things too far, as you can tell when some of the other commentators (Booker T especially seems to have little patience with Cole) just turn around and out-right threaten him or just snap 'Shut Up!'

T

true i think King was also a but miffed at Cole on this weeks raw during the divas battle royal

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post

T

cole ruins the shows a rant thread is good for my stress leavls when watching Raw and Smackdown no one is forcing you to post or read it
    Last edited by Cenas#1fangirl; 08-06-2011 at 09:18 AM.