Retired Staff
    Wherever you want me to be!

Arrow David Forbes - The Osserian Saga

Follow us on Social Media

The Amber Wizard
    The Osserian Saga series Book 01 (2006)

For a thousand years, there have been no great wizards in the world -- and even longer since a wizard-king reigned.

Now all must welcome and fear the coming of The Amber Wizard

As Gerin Atreyano takes his place as the Crown Prince of Khedesh after his father ascends to the throne, a stranger appears and proclaims that Gerin may be the amber wizard foretold long ago. Now young Gerin's training, both as prince and wizard, must begin in earnest. But his enemies place a secret enchantment upon him, pulling him down a path of darkness.

As opposing forces mass across the land, arming for bloody war, he inadvertently opens an ancient portal using forbidden magic. And suddenly Gerin Atreyano faces a dual destiny as savior or destroyer of a world in chaos -- as he prepares for the dread reemergence of humanity's most powerful enemy: Asankaru, the vengeful and terrible Storm King.

The Words of Making
    The Osserian Saga series Book 02 (2006)

"I saw the dream. I saw your face."

The words of a lone shipwrecked survivor chill the blood of Gerin Atreyano, Crown Prince of Khedesh, for they warn of an approaching armada. The savage, unconquered and unconquerable Havalqa are coming, driven by visions of a power beyond comprehension. Whosoever controls the Words of Making can own the worldŚand the brutal, single-minded invaders will destroy anything that stands between them and the one man who possesses the secret to this awesome weapon: the Amber Wizard, Gerin Atreyano.

But the Words are as much a mystery to Gerin as they are to the fearsome enemy who would make him their prisoner. And unless he can unravel the ancient magicŚand defeat a relentless awakening terrorŚhis home and his future will be ashes.

David Forbes - [The Osserian Saga 01] - The AmberWizard [html]
    David Forbes - [The Osserian Saga 02] - The Words of Making (v5.0) (html)

Hot Member

Thanks For Sharing!!!!!