• Sin Cara will be suspended and be sent to FCW

4 40.00%
  • Sin Cara will ask for a release and go to Japan

0 0%
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

T

Default The Latest On Sin Cara

Follow us on Social Media

Sin Cara has been removed from the WWE SummerSlam poster. R-Truth is now replacing him. As for Sin Cara's status with WWE following his 30 day suspension, a number of people within WWE are under the impression that the company has decided to "cut bait on him." The writing team wasn't told until a day or two before the Money in the Bank PPV last Sunday that he needed to be written out and were also told to not "put any thought into any scenarios for him going forward." It should be noted that it wasn't made clear he was being released, but the tone seemed to indicate it. Cara was expected to talk with WWE late last week.

What do you guys think will the 'E' remove Sin Cara or send him off to FCW or wether Sin-Cara himself will ask for a release and go back to Japan??

T

If anything, they are just waiting for a reason to fire him. He's been a masked-Sabu ever since he got to the WWE. They put him on Smackdown so they can HOPEFULLY cover up his botches. I'm sure H feels like an idiot at this point but yeah. Dont get me wrong, I was pumped they got someone with his style, but he is more or less reinforcing Vince's or whomever's opinion on the cruiserweight style. He's supposed to be the king of high-flying (at least in the 'E's eyes) but is nothing more than a botch fest. No offense to SilverGhost here, but how many other guys do people make excuses for such as "he needs the right opponent"? That can be said for anyone. This is WWE. Punk hasn't wrestled Joe since he got there and last I checked he's not doing too bad. I mean before his contract "expired" of course.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

T

as far as i know the WWE has a three strikes and you out wellness policy when it come to testing positive for drugs I doubt that there going to fire him for testing positive once With all the time and effort that has been put into sin cara i doubt that their got to release him or that sin cara is going to quit over this I think that he's going to spend some time in FCW and come back with a new name
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

T

will be released...........

T

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.BIG.FAN View Post
    will be released...........
    really what do you base that on ???
    John Cena: You Can't keep a good man down.

New Arrivals

T

Thankz

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

T

WWE announced a tour of six shows in Mexico in October, including both RAW and Smackdown. Little surprise, the Mexican star, Sin Cara, currently suspended by the federation, is mentioned among the Superstars that will make the tour. This may be a sign that he will not leave the federation as envisaged rumors of recent days.

T

Quote Originally Posted by tealk View Post
    WWE announced a tour of six shows in Mexico in October, including both RAW and Smackdown. Little surprise, the Mexican star, Sin Cara, currently suspended by the federation, is mentioned among the Superstars that will make the tour. This may be a sign that he will not leave the federation as envisaged rumors of recent days.
    Can't say much about wether he will be suspended or not but one thing I can surely say that the 'E' changes their card many a times so mentioning Cara for a show which will take place in October doesnt mean he will surely be there.

T

Quote Originally Posted by ajstyless View Post
    Sin-Cara himself will ask for a release and go back to Japan??[/B]
    ... Sin Cara is from Mexico and was working in Mexico before coming to the 'E.

T

Quote Originally Posted by Mika4N6 View Post
    ... Sin Cara is from Mexico and was working in Mexico before coming to the 'E.
    yes he was but before coming to E he said in an interview that if he didnt get a contract then he's gonna go to Japan

Member www.desirulez.net

T

Sin Cara will return